The RX EMERGENCY is a modular interface that allows an additional wireless line level signal to input into a Sound Devices™ mixer via the Mix Bus effectively adding a channel to your mixer when in a jam. The box's small size allows you to save precious bag space while still having complete control over the wireless level and Left, Right or both assigns in the stereo mix with transformer isolation.
The RX EMERGENCY was designed for the production sound professional. It's small, light and field durable. We offer a full complement of high quality cables to link up popular wireless receiver outputs and Sound Devices™ three, four, five and six channel field mixers with the RX.
The box ergonomics and connector orientation have been carefully selected to seamlessly integrate into your existing bag setup without impeding the placement of your audio gear.
- TA3M 3-pin connections for modular I/O
- Accepts Line Level Input
- Problem-solver for Sound Devices™ 664, 552, 302 and 442
- Modular: Removable TA3F cables
- Premium Bourns® potentiometer to adjust wireless level
- 3-Way switch to assign audio to Left, Right or Both in the Stereo Mix Bus
- Tough wrinkle powder coat finish
- Lightweight metal box with removable belt clip
Dimensions: 2” x 2” x 1 1/4"
Weight: 4.3 oz (120 g)
All connections on the bottom for seamless bag integration
Sound Devices™ XL-1B and XL-TA35 cables are compatible to use as the Mix Bus cable
Assembled in USA